|Established Year||: 1950|
|Address||: St.Mary's Clarist Convent Velichiani Parathodu P.O Kottayam Dt|
St.Mary's Clarist convent Velichiani was established on 12/08/1950 at the request of the parishioners and started living in a building given to them by a parishioner. On 13th August 1951 a new building was built and was blessed by Fr.Kuruvila Kallarackal, the Vicar General of Chenganaseery diocese. In 1972 St.Joseph Nursery school was opened and in 2004 an English Medium Nursery school was also started, realizing the need of the age.Besides teaching in Nursery schools and in the L.P school of the parish, the sisters are involved in parish work and other spiritual and social welfare activities.